Our licensed counselors have helped 8,000+ users become happier and can help you too
- Work through your past experiences
- Learn to communicate with others
- Rekindle your passions
- Find emotional support
- Recover from your trauma and loss
- Break free of addictive relationships and emotional burdens
- Overcome social fears
- Live with your feelings
- Achieve inner peace and harmony
- Understand yourself, your desires and goals
- Cope with a life crisis
- Love and accept yourself
- Create healthy boundaries with others
- Rebuild relationships
- Learn a positive mindset
- Begin therapy now
Why primetherapist is the most sought after online therapy platform
All of our therapists are background-checked, licensed, trained, and have more than 2,500 hours of hands-on clinical experience.
Therapy on your schedule
Enjoy unlimited text messaging and scheduled video consultations with your therapist from the individual room, open 24/7.
All communication is private and takes place on the platform so you can say anything to your therapist, and it will remain in the room.
Our prices are lower than the competition because we aim to make high-quality therapy available to all, including people on a budget.
Free therapist switching
You can change your therapist anytime at no extra cost if you feel like you don’t fit well with them or want to hear another viewpoint.
Quick customer support
Our friendly support agents are here 24/7 to help you and answer any questions you might have within just several minutes.
Find answers to the most common questions we get asked
Didn't find an answer to your question? Contact us 24/7 via live chat, and a support agent will help you.
Is your platform right for me?
primetherapist is an ideal solution if you're looking to sort out your feelings, find energy and strength to change what can be changed and accept what cannot be changed, open up more opportunities for self-development, relationships with others, realizing your needs, etc.
However, our platform is not right for you in the following cases:
- You have an emergency and need immediate help.
- You think about hurting yourself or anybody else.
- A person you know is in danger.
- You are a child or a young person who is being looked after.
- You have a severe mental health illness or require psychiatric care in a secure setting.
- You don't have a good internet connection.
- You've been ordered to undergo mental therapy by a court.
- You are looking for a therapist who can prescribe medication.
Who are your therapists?
At primetherapist, we have a huge nationwide pool of family and marriage therapists, professional counselors, and accredited psychologists who hold either an MA or a Ph.D. degree in their respective fields and have more than 2,500 hours of hands-on clinical experience. All of them are qualified by their state's board, fully licensed, background-checked, and trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or other approaches.
On our platform, you'll never be connected to an intern or a partially licensed therapist and always get an unbiased perspective on your life's situation.
How long does it take to get connected to a therapist?
How often do therapists respond?
How much does counseling cost?
Your membership can be canceled anytime with no fees.